MAJ GEN CP SINGH, Retd
1. Major General CP Singh was commissioned into INIDIAN ARMY in December 1979. After 36 years of meritorious service in Indian Army, He retired from active service on 31 Dec 2015. During his service, he held prestigious Command and Staff appointments. He also served in various Operational Areas including J & k and Sri Lanka. The Officer is a qualified helicopter pilot having over 1000 hrs of experience in flying helicopters.
2. General C P Singh was awarded Mention-in-Dispatches by the President for gallantry in OP PAWAN (Sri Lanka). He has also been awarded Commendation Card by four Army Commanders for distinguished service in various appointments.
3. A scholar soldier, the General Officer has keen interest in Strategic International Affairs and Military History. His civil qualifications include MA, MSC, MBA, LLB, M Phil (Defence Management) and M Phil (Strategic Affairs). Widely travelled in India and abroad, he is also an avid reader and prolific writer. The general has many interesting articles published in Army and Civil Journals/Periodicals of repute.
4. Major General C P Singh, Retd joined Amity University Rajasthan soon after retirement as DEAN Student Welfare and Campus. He won accolades
from all for his righteous conduct and exemplary personal behavior. The management, staff and students all, respected and loved him for his welfare oriented policies, full involvement with students and courage of conviction. He served the Amity University Rajasthan for 30 months.
5. Never to retire from life, the General Officer established Resolute Logistics Pvt Ltd in 2018, a company in the business of coal loading and transportation. Presently, he is Senior Director of the same.
6. Three times cancer survivor, the young veteran is a fitness enthusiast, cycling 12 kms and walking 06 kms everyday alongwith golf and other sports.
7. Working with the ethos of giving the society more than what he got, he is sharing his vast knowledge and experience to guide defence personnel and Ex servicemen to have a successful post retirement career. Using his spare time for the larger good of the society, he is also mentoring young students to select a career with a vision and become a successful leader through personality development.