1. Mrs Neera Singh has been a women of substance who has challenged her limits and conquered new heights against all odds. She is a model of perseverance, will- power and determination for the generation next to emulate.
2. Married at a very young age of 19 years, to an Army officer, she did not lose focus of her academic goals. Maintaining a fine balance between her role as homemaker, mother and career women, she completed her graduation (BSC) after marriage and subsequently went on to complete post graduation, B Ed and MBA. Not to be cast in a standard mould, she changed track to pursue her passion and went on to do MSC in Human Nutrition and Dietics, at the age of 50 yrs.. Presently, she is a Human Nutrition Consultant.
3. A sincere, dedicated and hard working educationist, she has passion for excellence. She had been in the field of education for over a decade, serving as Headmistress and Principal of schools with passion for quality education as part of social welfare.
4. Wedded to Olive Greens (Army), she is well groomed into Army way of life. She has developed true values for ethics & culture, pride for the nation and excellence in personality development.
5. She has been Hony Chairperson of many Army Wives Welfare Organisations and also headed Marital Discoord Committee of Army Southern Command in Pune.
6. Always contributing towards social development and empowerment, she takes active part in creation awareness about healthy living, women empowerment and grooming young generation into better global citizens.